by Admin, on August 13, 2018
SkyView Advisors is a Commercial Real Estate Brokerage firm, with a focus on representing self-storage owners in the sale of their property or portfolio. The SkyView team has deep industry relationships coupled with an impressive track record, having completed more than $1.8 Billion of transactions throughout their careers. At SkyView, we have a groundbreaking sales process like no other CRE firms. We are the only self storage focused firms to make the top 50 on National Real Estate Investor's Top Brokers List.
SkyView Advisors has established itself as an innovative leader in the industry through our core values of being Accountable, Resilient, Prepared and Innovative.
What makes SkyView Different?
SkyView Advisors utilizes a proven, time-tested sales process different than any traditional brokerage firms. We work as a team instead of as individuals. Our proven sales process is designed to produce a six-figure annual income within the first two years of employment, with step-by-step promotions designed based on growth.
- Making WARM outbound calls to source and identify listing opportunities
- Strong focus on Selling our available properties
- Using the Skyview way to field and negotiate offers
- Hands on training and call support with Top Self-storage broker in the county
- Managing pipeline and deal flow
- Developing market expertise in designated areas
- Cultivating and build productive relationships with business owners
- Tracking daily and weekly metrics established by the company
- Hands on training and support with Sales Director to learn the SkyView Way
- Opportunity to be plugged into deals and learn in action
- Receive prequalified leads and seller engagement meetings from Junior Associates
- Host Weekly training and shadowing with Junior associates to grow as a team
- Must be a strong team player
- Must be comfortable and confident in making outbound calls (cold & warm)
- Must have an outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and Outlook
- Self-motivated, aggressive, and ability to work with a high sense of urgency
- Must have demonstrated a track record of winning and success
- Must have a love of competition and be able to embrace challenges
- Proven track record of success in Commercial Estate or other industries
- Real Estate license is not required for an interview. Only required after 90 days of employment
Compensation: Senior Associates at SkyView Advisors are presented with a unique opportunity to build a career with an exponential rate of return.
- Negotiable salary + uncapped commission
- 401k retirement plan including company profit sharing contributions
SkyView Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against anyone on the basis of religious affiliation, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, nationality, race, ability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.