by Admin, on March 13, 2019
SkyView Advisors is a Commercial Real Estate Brokerage firm, with a focus on representing self-storage owners in the sale of their property or portfolio. The SkyView team has deep industry relationships coupled with an impressive track record, having completed more than $1.8 Billion of transactions throughout their careers. At SkyView, we have a groundbreaking sales process like no other Commercial Real Estate firms. National Real Estate Investor ranked SkyView as one of the top 50 commercial real estate brokerage firms.
What makes SkyView Different?
SkyView Advisors has established itself as an innovative leader in the industry through our core values; Accountable, Resilient, Prepared and Innovative.
- Performs financial analysis
- Gathers and researches sales and rent comparables
- Prepares cash flow scenarios, financial summary packages and Offering Memorandums
- Interact professionally with client questions relating to sale
- Organize, manage and track multiple detailed tasks and assignments with frequently changing priorities in a fast paced work environment.
- Demonstrate development of modeling skills and competencies with increasing complexity and scope
- Reads, abstracts and analyzes legal Real Estate related documentation to include leases, operating statements, rent rolls, management, summaries, and other financial statements for relevant financial information
- Prepares a clear concise summary documentation and spreadsheets that support and explain the basis of the analysis for use in client presentations, proposals and/or offerings
- Exhibit proficiency with commercial real estate vocabulary and concepts, including: NRSF, NOI, Cap Rates, Rent per NRSF, etc.
- Prepare and persuasively communicate summaries and talking/selling points
- Provide an overview of the deal to interested buyers and respond to questions
- Create investment/market highlights for deals
- Coordinate site visits for interested buyers
- Track daily and weekly metrics established by the company
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be comfortable and confident in making and receiving calls
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Desire to work within a collaborative, fast paced and driven professional environment
- Real Estate License Required
- BA/BS required
Compensation: Full-time, base salary plus commission.
SkyView Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against anyone on the basis of religious affiliation, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, nationality, race, ability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.