SkyView Advisors utilizes a proven, time-tested sales process. Upon starting, you will begin a paid 26-hour foundational sales skills training program and are paired with a sales coach for a mentorship. There is a clear path for career and income advancement from Business Development Associate to Sales Executive. Our proven sales plan is designed to achieve a six-figure income within the first 2 years of employment, and a 7-figure income potential as a Sales Executive. Success in this career directly correlates with the amount of effort put forth; you get out of it what you put into it. Hard work will pay enormous financial dividends.
SkyView Advisors is a Commercial Real Estate Brokerage firm, with an exclusive focus on representing self storage owners in the sale of their property or portfolio. The SkyView team has deep industry relationships coupled with an impressive track record, having completed more than $1.8 Billion of transactions throughout their careers. SkyView Advisors has established itself as an innovative leader in the industry through our core values of being Accountable, Resilient, Prepared and Innovative. SkyView Advisors heavily invests in the professional growth and success of all SkyView employees. SkyView Advisors offers consistent internal training by executives as well as a professional leadership consulting firm. SkyView Advisors not only focuses on job-related training but also emphasizes the importance of learning to communicate and work collaboratively with clients and colleagues.
- Making outbound calls to source and identify new opportunities
- Managing pipeline and deal flow
- Developing market expertise in designated areas
- Cultivating and build productive relationships with business owners
- Tracking daily and weekly metrics established by the company
- Must be comfortable and confident in making outbound calls (cold & warm)
- An “A” type personality who is motivated by challenges
- Must have an outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and Outlook
- Self-motivated, aggressive, ability to work with a high sense of urgency
- Must have demonstrated a track record of winning and success
- Must have a love of competition
- Real Estate license is NOT required to be considered for an interview
Compensation: Business Development Associates at SkyView Advisors are presented with a unique opportunity to build a career with an exponential rate of return
- 35,000 base salary
- Uncapped commission structure
- 20+ PTO days and Holidays
- 401k retirement plan including company profit sharing contributions
If you’re interested in applying for this position, please send your cover letter & resume to: Careers@SkyViewAdvisors.com with the subject line “Business Development Associate.”
SkyView Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against anyone on the basis of religious affiliation, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, nationality, race, ability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.