Security Mini Storage is a self-storage facility located in Gainesville, Florida, Alachua County’s largest city and county seat. This is an opportunity to own a facility situated on 4.75 acres of land, with a total of 44,471 net rentable square feet, and an expansion potential of up to 2.4 acres. Built throughout 1954-1972, the facility has 182 climate-controlled units, and 252 non-climate controlled units. The five year population growth potential within a 3-mile radius is estimated to be 4.47%, and 4.63% within a 5-mile radius.
- Expansion opportunity of approximately 2.4 acres on current parcel
- Market rents are significantly below market standards
- Ancillary income generators such as admin fees could be implemented to significantly increase revenue
- Operational efficiencies could be enforced to reduce monthly overhead costs
- Security Mini Storage is one of the largest Penske dealers in the state
- Located in Gainesville, Florida, which is home to the University of Florida – the nation’s ninth-largest university campus by enrollment with 52,286 students in 2016